What is REACT JS?
Salient Features of React JS
- One in every of the distinctive options of React.js isn’t solely it will perform on the consumer facet; however, it also can be rendered on the server aspect, and that they will work along practical.
- It hands in hand uses the conception referred to as Virtual DOM, creates an in-memory organisation cache, enumerates the ensuing variations, and so updates the browser’s displayed DOM with efficiency.
- This enables the coder to jot down code as if the complete page is rendered on every amendment whereas the React libraries solely render the subcomponents that truly changes.
Why React JS?
- React Native: React has native libraries which provides the react architecture to native applications like IOS, Android and UPD.
- Single-Way data flow: In React, a collection of changeless values is passed to the elements renderer as properties in its mark-up language tags. Component will not directly modify any properties however can pass a call-back function with help of that we are able to do modifications. This entire method is understood as “properties flow down; actions flow up”.
- Virtual Document Object Model: React creates an in-memory arrangement cache that computes the changes created then updates the browser. This alters a special feature that enable software engineer to code as if whole page is render on every amendment whereas react library solely render components that really modify.
Pros of React JS
- Simplicity: React is incredibly a straightforward and light-weight library that solely deals with the read layer. It’s not a beast like alternative MV* frameworks like Angular or ember.
- Data Binding: React provides a component-based structure. Elements are your Lego items. You begin with small parts like button, checkbox, dropdown etc. And therefore, you produce wrapper parts composed of these smaller components. Then you write higher level wrapper elements.
- Updating DOM is typically the bottleneck once it involves the net performance. React is attempting to resolve this downside by put into service one thing referred to as virtual DOM; a DOM unbroken in memory.
- One of the powerful sides of React is that it provides a decent abstraction which suggests that it doesn’t expose any complicated internals to the user.
- Performance: React does not offer any concept of a built-in container for dependency. You can use Browserify, Require JS, ECMAScript 6 modules which we can use via Babel, ReactJS-di to inject dependencies automatically.
- Testability: ReactJS applications are super easy to test. React views can be treated as functions of the state, so we can manipulate with state we pass to the ReactJS view and take a look at the output and triggered actions, events, functions, etc.
Cons of React JS
- Virtual DOM in ReactJS makes user experience better and developer’s work faster.
- Permission to reuse React components significantly saves time.
- One-direction data flow in ReactJS provides a stable code.
- An open-source library: constantly developing and open to contributions.
- Can be used on client and server side as well as with other frameworks.
- Component and data patterns improve readability, which helps to maintain larger
- High pace of development
- Poor documentation
- Server-side Communication
- Asynchronous Functions & Generators
- Light Railing for Applications
- Flux Library
- DE structuring Assignments