– The framework is more flexible in the website design so that many website developers prefer it and build stunning websites.
– Google manages this framework and is executed to use for developing a Single Page Application (SPA).
– Angular is a platform for building mobile and desktop web applications.
– It expands the HTML into the application and interprets the attributes to perform data binding.
– React Framework created by Facebook. It has become popular and famous within a short period of time.
– It is used to build and manage the dynamic User Interface of the web pages.
– Furthermore, it makes the use of a virtual DOM, and so, the connection of the same with any application is made simpler and more straightforward.
– Vue.js was developed by Evan You, an ex-engineer at Google, in 2014.
– It is the youngest in the JS library but in the last 2 years it has become more popular that it has gained extreme popularity in the web app area.
– The main benefit of this framework is used for front-end security. Furthermore, Vue is also completely capable of powering innovative Single-Page Applications when used in combination with modern tooling and supporting libraries.
– Meteor lets in for rapid prototyping and produces cross-platform which includes Android, iOS, Web code.
– It integrates with MongoDB and makes use of the Distributed Data Protocol and a publish–subscribe sample to mechanically propagate information modifications to customers without requiring the developer to put in writing any synchronization code.
– This framework is easy to learn and understand for developers.
– One of the main purposes of this framework is can be used to create Single Page Applications. It is a front-end development framework which launched in 2010.
– The development of this framework involves the idea that all the server-side capabilities should go with the flow through an API, which could assist in reaching complex functionalities via writing much less code.
We’ve described the top 5 JS frameworks, but it’s up to you which one is best and suitable for your requirements. But when you’re making web applications then compare performance, architectures, learning curves, documentation, organization, and community support.
Rahul Panchal is a Founder and Managing Director of Rlogical Techsoft Pvt. Ltd, a web & mobile app development company India specialized in Hybrid, Native, Android and iOS App development.
600 E Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA
5 Kew Road, TW9 2PR, London
Peter Klein: +44 753 859 8026
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
301 1-28-21 Hayabuchi, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 224-0025, Japan
Contact Email: email@example.com
Suit 3, Level 27, 1 Farrer Place Sydney NSW 2000
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org